Distributors Council fulfills its mission through:
- Semiannual Meetings: Each meeting is hosted by a member and includes presentations by manufacturers, round-table discussions among members, educational seminars, and social gatherings for members and their spouses.
- Trade Committees: Committees help members research and connect with building product manufacturers world-wide.
- Website: Our informative website includes an interactive member message board, search functions to assist members with manufacturer, product & member research, and download access to archived DC information.
- Newsletter: Our quarterly newsletter where members contribute articles discussing pressing business & industry issues.
Members of Distributors Council are experts in a variety of architectural and commercial building products. Below is a list of some these products.
- Windows, Curtain-wall, Exterior Panels, Skylights
- Doors, Frames & Hardware
- Operable partitions, Specialty Fire Door Systems, Division #10
Distributor's Council is comprised of 48 member companies reporting a combined annual sales volume over $400M (USD) and a combined workforce of over 2,000 people.