Distributors Council fulfills its mission through:
- DC's Semiannual Meetings. Each meeting is hosted by a member and includes presentations by manufacturers, roundtable discussions among members, educational seminars, and social gatherings for members and their spouses.
- DC's International Trade Committee. The ITC is designed to help DC members research and reach out to building product manufacturers world-wide.
- DC's Website. Our informative website includes an interactive member message board, search functions to assist members with manufacturer, product & member research, and download access to archived DC information.
- DC's "What's Up". Our quarterly newsletter where members contribute articles discussing pressing business & industry issues.
Members of Distributors Council are experts in a variety of architectural and commercial building products. Below is a list of some these products.
- Windows, Curtainwall, Exterior Panels, Skylights
- Doors, Frames & Hardware
- Operable partitions, Specialty Fire Door Systems, Divison #10
Distributor's Council is comprised of 48 member companies with 43 members reporting a combined annual sales volume of $387,248,170 (USD) and a combined workforce of 1,787 people.
AVERAGE SALES PER MEMBER: $9,005,771
AVERAGE NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES PER MEMBER: 42